What we provide - Operation Rebirth is a 24-hour, year round Christian educational environment, consisting of the Alpha-Omega curriculum administered by a full-time teacher; a program of farm and animal management; supervised dorm life built around a warm home environment where Christian principles are taught through Bible study, responsibility and relationships. The school is situated on 17 acres in St. Paris, Ohio, and is recognized by the state of Ohio.
What we hope to attain - The goal of the Academy is to give boys the opportunity to "grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man" (Luke 2:51). We desire to return the boy to his school and family with a new sense of acedemic commitment, an improved self-image with Christ at the center, and better able to establish and maintain family and peer relationships. II Peter tells us in order to do this, a boy must grow in His grace and knowledge through formal teaching and practical experience.
What we expect - From the parents:
- Enrollment of their son for a period of not less than one year (Average enrollment is 18 months)
- Commitment to partial financial support through a monthly tuition fee
- Commitment to family counseling by the Operation Rebirth family counselor
What we expect - From the students:
- Submission to the authority of the Operation Rebirth Staff
- Commitment to the Alpha-Omega school curriculum
- Commitment to a vocational training program, including farm animal care, wood shop, property maintenance, household chores and other personal responsibilities
- Participation in supervised recreation, camping and church youth activities
- Commitment to full participation in evangelically-based weekly counseling sessions, daily devotions, Bible studies and church attendance.
May We Help You?
If you have a need for this ministry, or know of someone who does, please call us at (937) 663-5765. We will send out an application and enrollment form and set up a pre-placement interview. After prayerful consideration, if parents and staff agree to placement, the boy's name will be added to our waiting list. At that time the parents and the boy will begin bi-weekly counseling until enrollment is secured.
Membership: Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and recognized by the state of Ohio.